Date(s) - 14/02/2020
12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Valentine’s Day at The Mile End
Spoil your loved one with lunch, dinner or drinks on Valentine’s Day
Bring your loved one to the Mile End this Valentine’s Day and treat them to a romantic lunch or dinner. Dine from our A La Carte menu featuring Adelaide pub food staples, restaurant style meals and tapas.
Furthermore, there will also be $10 cocktails available from 6 – 9pm and live music from 6pm til late. Plus, additional food and drink specials.
Spoil your loved one on Valentine’s Day and book now via the link below or call us on 8443 4756.
Valentines Day at The Mile End Includes:
- A La Carte Menu available 12pm-3pm & 5:30pm-9pm
- All Day Items available 12pm – 9pm
- Mumm NV Champagne – $55 bottle or $12.50gls
- $10 Cocktails from 6pm – 9pm
- $10 Raspberry Beret Cocktails | Bombay Gin, strawberry puree, lime, egg white garnished with rose petals
- $30 Shared Entree Platter | dips, chicken satays, arancini, haloumi
- Happy Hour from 5pm -7pm
- $18 Chicken Garden Salad & $20 The End’s Beef Brisket Burger available 12pm -7pm
- Live Music with DJ Stixx from 6pm – late
A La Carte Menu
BOOK NOW for Lunch, Dinner or Drinks…
The History of Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day, also called St. Valentine’s Day, holiday (February 14) when lovers express their affection with greetings and gifts. The holiday has origins in the Roman festival of Lupercalia, held in mid-February. The festival, which celebrated the coming of spring, included fertility rites and the pairing off of women with men by lottery. At the end of the 5th century, Pope Gelasius I replaced Lupercalia with St. Valentine’s Day. It came to be celebrated as a day of romance from about the 14th century. – read more here.
Or for more Adelaide Events view the Events page.